Submission to AlCoB2019 special issue of the journal IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics (TCBB)
We expect the authors to submit the pdf version of their substantially extended paper following the guide for authors by the deadline of
August 30, 2019. Click here to submit.
We recall several directions for the special issue papers:
- ▻ Each paper must contain at least 40% of new material.
- ▻ The length limit is: 12 double column pages (including references and author biographies).
- ▻ The corresponding author should create an account, ORCID iD needed.
- ▻ When selecting the manuscript type, the authors should select SI - AlCoB 2019.
- ▻ The authors could submit in this stage only the pdf file.
- ▻ After submitting your manuscript, please, remember to send us ( carlos.martin(at)urv.cat and mavega(at)unex.es ) an email, indicating that you have already submitted your manuscript (and also informing us of its details: manuscript number, title, and authors). In this way, we will be able to track all the manuscripts submitted to the special issue.